Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

septiembre 18, 2013

Madrid Fashion Week outfits

Como os he comentado en posts anteriores, fui dos días  a la Madrid Fahion Week.
El domingo era mi primer día y al no haber asistido nunca reconozco que estaba un poco perdida. Hace calor y seguimos en verano pero, ¿acaso no están ya pasadas de moda las tendencias que hemos llevado hasta la hartura estos últimos meses? Por esta razón me decanté por llevar un look otoñal (ya sabéis que a mi la temporada otoño invierno siempre me tira mucho más). En mi outfit de carácter grunge uní dos de las propuestas que más fuertes pegan esta tenporada: el estampado tartán en rojo y el encaje lencero. Me inspiré bastante en el desfile A/W 2013 de Saint Laurent París, añadiendo a mi look unas botas moteras planas y en el de Givenchy anudando mi camisa a la cintura. ¡Este es el resultado, espero que os guste!
 
As you all know from previous posts, I have attended Madrid Fashion Week on Sunday and Monday.
Sunday was my first day and as I had never been before in a fashion show, I have to admit I was quite dazed and confused abou what to wear. It was really hot and we are still in summer but, aren't the trends we all have worn and seen these last months already out of fashion? This is why I decided to wear an fall outfit, as I always prefer the fall winter clothes. In my grunge outfit I mixed two new trends for this season: plaid and lace in lingerie style. My outfit was inspired by A/W 2013 Saint Laurent Paris and Givenchy shows, so I wore biker boots and I tied my shirt to my waist This is the result, I hope u like it!

 




 
 Camisa/Shirt: Zara Camiseta/Tshirt: Zara Falda/Skirt: Zara Botas/Boots: Stradivarius Colgante/Necklace: Juicy Couture Bolso/Bag: Chanel
 

Al día siguiente, una vez vistos los looks de los demás, llevé un estilismo veraniego con tendencias veraniegas como los pantalones de cintura alta y los cropped tops. La estrella del conjunto fue un collar con mensaje XXL como los que ha sacado Lanvin esta temporada, de hecho un fotógrafo me preguntó si era de Dior cuando solo me ha costado 5€ jajaja!

The next day, after having seeen the other people, I wore a summer outfit with summer trends such as high waist shorts and cropped top. The star of the look was a XXL necklace with message like the ones of Lanvin for this season, in fact a pfhotographer asked me if it was of Dior when it only costed 5€ hahaha!

Sorry for the quality!!

Detail of my necklace / Lanvin show AW 2013
 
Crop top: Zara Short: Zara Cuñas/Wedges: Stradivarius Clutch: Oysho Pulsera/Bracelet: mercadillo de Marbella/street market in Marbella Cinturón/Belt: Zara Collar/Necklace: Suiteblanco

1 comentario: